Return to the Home Page
View the Site Map

Search this Site using

    This Site
    The WWW
Search for Vital Mold Information and Resources
Mold Help Awards Seal of Approval to Mighty Micros   PDF  Print  E-mail 
Posted by Susan Lillard  
Thursday, 02 March 2006


Salem, OR - Mold Help has tested and fully approved Mighty Micros as a home product recommended for walls, sheetrock, and other household needs.  It is a highly esteemed award given to the few, successful companies who pass Mold Help?s rigid laboratory testing process at the University of Oregon.  In the wake of the this national health crisis, Mold Help feels that it is important that the public receive the facts about cost-effective and ethical solutions, also due to much in part about the impropriety of many companies who produce products that are totally ineffectual, despite their claims.  It is now listed at the website as a fully approved resource. 

Currently, many homeowners are using toxic chemicals, such as biocides, pesticides and bleach to combat the problem. Large quantities of these toxic chemicals can have serious health effects and can also be very ineffective in abating mold. A majority of the chemical residues will be left on building surfaces, creating more hazards for homeowners and occupants. Young children are especially vulnerable, partly because of exposure. They are still developing the basic body systems: the brain, internal organs, respiratory and immune systems are not fully developed until adolescence.

The product technology works by neutralizing amino ions and sulfur-based ions to eradicate odor.  This product contains stain removal components, which help to dissolve and remove tough stains that include protein-based, petroleum-based and grease-based stains.  You can spray it onto any contact surface area, such as countertops, carpets, vents, walls, ceilings, floors and furniture.  But more importantly, it actually has been proven in our labs to be effective in eradication mold and its health issues.


This technology was created by Bio-Science Environmental Services and Laboratory, Inc. Mike Erwin VP of sales said ?OSHA has performed a VOCs test and it safe for humans and pets.?


For more information on Mighty Micros you can visit or our Mold Help Approved Resources at




Last Updated (Friday, 07 April 2006)

Home | Glossary | Current Headlines | Resources | Discussion Board | Products | Events | Contact Us Now! | Disclaimer
  © 2003 - All Rights Reserved - Atlanta Web Design - Atlanta Internet Marketing
  The contents of this site may not be copied in any matter unless permission is granted by the author.