Noah: Autism and Mold Toxicity. Reprinted from www.epicanswers.org Looking back at our journey, it is difficult to wrap my mind around where we started and how far we have come since my son was diagnosed with autism seven years ago. Like so many parents today, we were devastated and confused by what was happening to […]
CHARLOTTE, NC – FOX 46 is working to get results for a mother who says her child’s health has been seriously affected by hazardous conditions found in her north Charlotte apartment. Jessica Smith’s 1-year old son tested positive for some of the highest levels of mycotoxins that a laboratory has ever seen, just months after […]
Houston, TX – It is a medical mystery and a parent’s nightmare: Something is making people sick inside a Houston middle school. So far, no one knows what it is. The school district says the air is clean and that children and employees should show up for school. But an increasing number of parents and teachers […]
In 1999 we began the process of replacing our home that was lost in the 1998 flood. We wanted to build a home, but the flood plain administration regulations were so strict we could not find a builder to build for us. We then began to look at manufactured homes; we looked at all the […]
My 6 year old daughter started kindergarten at Sawmillwoods Elementary School in Whiteland, IN. Two weeks after starting school she became ill. Asthma is what the Doctor’s said she had. The school never notified any of the parents there was a mold issue in the school. Then an article in the Daily Journal appeared about […]
The doctors at Yale set me for allergy testing. The testing showed I was very allergic to mold. The doctors at Yale decided to remove me from school for three weeks to see if the infections would clear. It did.
First of all I would like to thank Susan for giving me all the info on “stachy” and the horrible terrible affects of it. Before moving into an apartment, which at the time I had no idea there was mold. I was a very healthy person and had hardly ever seen a doctor, I had […]