Orlando, FL – I thought there was mold at the beginning of the year. My mother, who is a certified mold specialist, came in my room and said that yes, I do have mold. Then, on Meet the Teacher night, three people made comments about it smelling “moldy” or “Mildewy”.
So, we had the man come out and say NO MOLD.
However, paper in my room is moist. I mean computer paper, cardboard pieces, etc. I have gone on Winter and Spring Break and stopped talking with a rasp, only to have it come back when I return. There are now two spots on my ceiling which are moldy. I didn’t want my son even remaining today because it is so moist in here. I had a difficult time putting paper in the computer. I really don’t want to suffer this another year. Plus, I am going to have to trash everything I’ve collected for seven years.
I don’t know your familiarity with mold, so I hope I’m not insulting your “mold intelligence.” But this mold is getting into all I own (as far as teaching materials) and this is just a sickly situation. If another man comes in here and tries to say NO MOLD, I may go crazier. If this is the case, I need to make arrangements to get everything out of this room ASAP. This is especially true if there is any more delay in doing so to solve this issue. One stroll in my room and you will feel the difference. I’m hoping you can help because I have brought this to attention before.
Thanks for hearing this and I hope you remember with this massive email!