CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — Emili Potts first noticed the mold outside of Craige dorm on the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill campus, trailing the wall below her leaky air conditioning unit. When the junior began having trouble breathing, she looked inside her AC unit and saw mold growing on the vents. Her moldy […]
Need Help with Mold?
Are you being affected by mold or other mycotoxins in your environment? Our team and community has over 15 years experience and can provide guidance. You can reach us by submitting your contact or through our Facebook page.
Have a Story to Share?
We're looking for stories and input to expand our database and to add to the personal experiences we've received from the thousands of victims over the last 15. If mold has impacted your life, please take the time to share your story. Your information is confidential and will only be shared with your permission.
Seeking Mold Experts
Are you an expert in the treatment of mold-affected health illnesses, or a provider of services to victims of mycotoxin exposure? Submit your information for listing consideration in our Agencies & Experts resource database.